News European court decides: Plant based foods must not be marketed as "milk" or "cheese"

You misunderstand me MadamS. I don't like conflict and I only like drama when its in the theatre, on TV etc. or if someone is using it for comic effect. You have taught me a new word (snit); First I would never want to goad you and secondly I would be very sorry if I caused you to get angry or agitated. But a disagreement over politics or history can be very helpful and should not be taken personally. It can help to remove misunderstanding and in that way is for the good of all concerned and ultimately can resolve problems.
Still doesn't explain why you'd choose to use this thread to do so. Talk about "off topic"... sheesh.

Still doesn't explain why you'd choose to use this thread to do so. Talk about "off topic"... sheesh.
Now I don't understand. This thread is very political, so disagreement is inevitable. I shall be off to Malaga with friends for a vegan pizza and a wee drop of the red stuff in 30 minutes, so shall be incomunicado for the rest of the evening. Have a good weekend;

Mod post
VV is a discussion forum and yes, disagreement is inevitable. I do hope we can still have fruitful and interesting discussions. But let's get back on topic. Any more off-topic posts will be deleted.

Last edited:
I'm planning to go and talk about plant milk, and cow drink. Since we have to call all our plant milk here rice drink, oat drink, soy drink etc. :p