Done Accepting Smilie Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle Juice

Reaction score
I am the reigning Smilie Queen, so if you are really nice to me, maybe I will add your favorite smilie to our list. ;)

You may have noticed a couple of new ones already. :pickle: :kiss:

For now, just post them here, and once we get a good collection, we can start adding the best.

(because vegans like to talk about poo problems)

sfun_banana4.gif
(riding my high horse)

sfun_bangdesk.gif

Reactions: thefadedone
If you'd like to take VB's entire smiley inventory and simply change one pixel from each emoticon as to make it "not copying" then that would be brilliant.

If you'd like to take VB's entire smiley inventory and simply change one pixel from each emoticon as to make it "not copying" then that would be brilliant.
Most of those smilies are in the public domain, so uploading them here shouldn't be a problem. I do like Mazeguy's smilies, but he's ok with people using them on forums if they give him a link, so here is his link: http://mazeguy.net/smilies.html
in case I pick a couple from there.

Most of those smilies are in the public domain, so uploading them here shouldn't be a problem. I do like Mazeguy's smilies, but he's ok with people using them on forums if they give him a link, so here is his link: http://mazeguy.net/smilies.html
in case I pick a couple from there.

I really like those. I hope we don't end up too similar to VB :/

I especially like:
liar.gif

meditate.gif

jaw-dropping.gif

talktothehand.gif

bored.gif

I know it says bored but its kind of like the brood one from you know

AHHHH lookat hiiiim!
octopus.gif

ETA-
awesome.gif

yes.gif

He has a yummy one but i prefer an animated one

Yeah I would like to accommodate people who are really fond of VB smilies, but I sorta want a change too.

If anyone wants any VB smilies, you will have to copy and paste them here. I cannot access my account there any more, and I can't find a link to the smilie list. I don't want to make a new account there just to save the smilies.

shake.gifslapfight.gifstarshower.gifwelcomesign.gif scared5.gif

Attachments

• whack.gif
    whack.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 196
  • whip.gif
    whip.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 181
  • yah.gif
    yah.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 180
  • zipped1.gif