Animal Rights Don't Support The Wounded Warriors

Editorialist

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Do not support The Wounded Warriors in Action Foundation Inc. which is a group dedicated to helping wounded purple hear veterans continue to engage in activities like hunting and fishing to helpo relieve the pain they are suffering from their war like experiences.This group is not the same as the Wounded Warriors Project which seeks to help wounded veterans get the medical care they need.

Here is the website link of The Wounded Warriors in Action Foundation, Inc.

https://wwiaf.org/

Please express your profound opposition to their goals.

Why must they in order to relieve their pain inflict it on poor helpless animals who cannot defend themselves against the advanced and sophisticated weapons of hunting. If they think themselves so brave why don't they shoot a grizzly bear up close and personal with a camera. That to me would show how brave and courageous they really are. Any takers purple heart wounded veterans. That would be a real sport, a sport where the opponent can challenge the other opponent as much as they like.

I agree with opposing fishing and hunting but I would oppose them more generally rather than specifically targeting military veterans.

Instead of criticising this group more harshly, which might be counter productive, I suggest that a more productive approach might be to politely suggest other activities that might make their group more inclusive not just to vegans and vegetarian military veterans but to those that just don't particularly enjoy these activities.

Reactions: KLS52