DIY Photo Thread

AeryFairy

Anachronism
Reaction score
I'm planning quite a few projects around the house at the moment, and I thought it might be good to have a thread for sharing photos of works in progress/finished results :)

I don't have any pictures at the minute, but I should have something to show in the week - just waiting on a couple of deliveries to finish it off!

So here's one of my projects, pretty much complete (just a little tidy up to do) :D

13690664_10154245032780120_7125573519178850175_n.jpg

I am not sure this qualifies as an actual project, but I hung curtains in my kitchen. The previous window treatments were busted up blinds and a paper fan shade.
20170621_081251-640x480.jpg

Reactions: KLS52 and Val
I finally have curtains for my picture window in the dining room. They are wrinkly, but they are machine washable so i can "iron" them by misting them with water. I will need a spray bottle, which I will get tomorrow. I am really pleased with the color and how they look with the wall. And they are insulated!

20170928_200100-640x853.jpg

I finally have curtains for my picture window in the dining room. They are wrinkly, but they are machine washable so i can "iron" them by misting them with water. I will need a spray bottle, which I will get tomorrow. I am really pleased with the color and how they look with the wall. And they are insulated!

View attachment 13156
Oh, I wish I could send you my little travel-steamer! :) I haven't used it since I helped out with costumes, & didn't use for several years prior. LOL

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Oh, I wish I could send you my little travel-steamer! :) I haven't used it since I helped out with costumes, & didn't use for several years prior. LOL
Awww, thank you. :) My mom swears by the spray-bottle method, so we'll see. I imagine when I turn the heat on that that will help a bit as well. :D