News Disturbing video of reluctant German Shepherd from "A Dog's Purpose"

I saw the previews for that, it's a horrible premise!
A dogs "purpose"- to be made to do stunts against their will?

I shared it on my FB page. I wouldn't watch the clip, though.

I think I'm going to have to start unfollowing most of the animal pages because I saw something related to dog abuse and even though it was quick and I tried to scroll past, I saw enough that it brought me to tears. I just can't subject myself to those kind of images. And these are pages that normally post the cutesy stuff but every once in awhile they throw something graphic in there. :(

It's easier, in a case like this, where they give a heads up and you have the option of either reading or watching a video. You can still help advocate against such things without having to put yourself in a position of being visually disturbed.

Interesting that the premier is cancelled.

I shared it on my FB page. I wouldn't watch the clip, though.

I think I'm going to have to start unfollowing most of the animal pages because I saw something related to dog abuse and even though it was quick and I tried to scroll past, I saw enough that it brought me to tears. I just can't subject myself to those kind of images. And these are pages that normally post the cutesy stuff but every once in awhile they throw something graphic in there. :(

It's easier, in a case like this, where they give a heads up and you have the option of either reading or watching a video. You can still help advocate against such things without having to put yourself in a position of being visually disturbed.

Interesting that the premier is cancelled.
I had to unfollow some friends who were posting some really horrific stuff that still pops up in my head and depresses me for the rest of the day. :( One of my daughter's friends just became vegan and is posting that stuff now and keeps tagging me in it.

From what I've seen it will still open on January 27.