Difficult making friends.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2819
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2819

This was my first post, which I've changed due to my own recognition of how off topic it was to the category of "Introduce Yourself".
I've been vegan for over two years. In those two year I've grown as an individual substantially. More than any time period of my life. My physique has changed dramatically for the better. I started at a weight of 240 lbs five years ago and am now down to 170 lbs. I've also learned how much of a minority I am in today's society. It feels great knowing I can engage in a community of like minded people without criticism based on my ethical decisions.

Thanks,
Mathias

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lou
Hi Mathias,

Welcome and congratulations on your weight loss success.

Through embracing plant based eating, I lost a lot of weight as well. Feels great to be able to run and cycle

I've read several of your posts. You seem like a great asset to our forum, so better late than never...welcome to the forum from BC, Canada!

I also lost substantial weight after going vegan. I not only feel better physically, but mentally as well. In fact, I feel so great that there is no way in hell I would ever go back to my old lifestyle. It just feels too good! For me the feeling of well-being was the first thing I noticed after detoxing.

Cheers!

Hi Mathias,

Welcome and congratulations on your weight loss success.

Through embracing plant based eating, I lost a lot of weight as well. Feels great to be able to run and cycle
Thanks for the welcome!

I've read several of your posts. You seem like a great asset to our forum, so better late than never...welcome to the forum from BC, Canada!

I also lost substantial weight after going vegan. I not only feel better physically, but mentally as well. In fact, I feel so great that there is no way in hell I would ever go back to my old lifestyle. It just feels too good! For me the feeling of well-being was the first thing I noticed after detoxing.

Cheers!
That means a lot, thank you.

A vegan comedian explains what it's like being a vegan, socially.

I feel you, it can be very difficult making friends as a Vegan, especially if you're a a dorky (sometimes eccentric) one like me. :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Lou and Veganite