Did I not introduce myself a couple of years ago?

Vegan Dogs

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Did i not introduce myself a couple of years ago ? excuse me...Never too late however.

I was having a read in here...it is interesting to see where people are from who join this forum...and i thought...did I do an introduction of myself when i joined? one tends to sit and read rather than launch into posting things usually on joining new groups...to assess the "mood" and "tone" of things before stepping in where angels fear to tread as one says...

However...I reget one thing...the choice of my name and avatar when i joined...i should have chosen the avatar I currently have.

Not all avatars indicate anything about the persons...many do and it is useful.

I live in Europe. In the UK currently to be precise in Chester Northern England 100 meters from the border of Cymru which is Wales in the English not real British language of Welsh.

I have been vegan a few years only. I joined anti vivisection demos in France as my initiation into animal rights in my later years I add i was i thought too "busy" to take notice of unseen unknown to me "diet" fad people for too many years. Never met anyone who did not eat animals except i recall 2 who kept very quiet about it so no discussion had.

My dogs went vegan before me. Female got stomac ulcers vet put her on vegan diet ulcers cleared. Only then and due to life less busy circumstances did I think and look up things about animals meat dairy...and when i was operated for gallstones caused by eating dairy i realised much better theh whole thing was a con and i was ignorant and abusive for no good reason to animals.

So now it is all clear. I like PCRM on you tube and internet...responsible medicine organisation of the USA...Dr Greger also of "how not to die" book author and youtube videos...

And obsessed with details.

I want to learn to cook. It is my biggest failing. That is the key...to the future. imho.

Reactions: Vegan forever Mieke
Did i not introduce myself a couple of years ago ? excuse me...Never too late however.

I was having a read in here...it is interesting to see where people are from who join this forum...and i thought...did I do an introduction of myself when i joined? one tends to sit and read rather than launch into posting things usually on joining new groups...to assess the "mood" and "tone" of things before stepping in where angels fear to tread as one says...

However...I reget one thing...the choice of my name and avatar when i joined...i should have chosen the avatar I currently have.

Not all avatars indicate anything about the persons...many do and it is useful.

I live in Europe. In the UK currently to be precise in Chester Northern England 100 meters from the border of Cymru which is Wales in the English not real British language of Welsh.

I have been vegan a few years only. I joined anti vivisection demos in France as my initiation into animal rights in my later years I add i was i thought too "busy" to take notice of unseen unknown to me "diet" fad people for too many years. Never met anyone who did not eat animals except i recall 2 who kept very quiet about it so no discussion had.

My dogs went vegan before me. Female got stomac ulcers vet put her on vegan diet ulcers cleared. Only then and due to life less busy circumstances did I think and look up things about animals meat dairy...and when i was operated for gallstones caused by eating dairy i realised much better theh whole thing was a con and i was ignorant and abusive for no good reason to animals.

So now it is all clear. I like PCRM on you tube and internet...responsible medicine organisation of the USA...Dr Greger also of "how not to die" book author and youtube videos...

And obsessed with details.

I want to learn to cook. It is my biggest failing. That is the key...to the future. imho.
Had the same experience about being to busy with just living my life.And i personally (!)feel very sad and above all stupid, that i didn't realise the horrific truth about a dairy and not only meat earlier.
There are many vegan receipes nowadays.Succes in that journey.It will be a good one.

Reactions: Vegan Dogs