Desperate need of help for my thesis work connected with veganism

mitisz

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
Hey there!

Have not found a better place for this post, hope it's alright here! I am following a vegan diet after a serious health issue (yeah... cancer) last year had force me to rethink my life and health, and veganism has been a spiritual and physiological support for me since then.
Currently I am writing my thesis, please could you help me with the completion of this 3-5 minutes long survey that supports my primary research? You would provide valuable help!

The survey relates to the economic and business perspectives of veganism, but it is not only meant for vegans!

A huge thanks for every respondent, and my never-ending gratitude for everybody who can share it with others as well!
Link: https://forms.gle/rKMekDGBS9YNSpn16

Thank you sincerely!

Mbeth

Practitioner
Reaction score
I took the survey- but there was one question I wasn’t quite sure how to answer. It asked how many vegan products I purchased in the past 30 days. I wasn’t sure if that meant products that were labeled as vegan, or just products that happen to be vegan. My answer would have been very different depending on what was being asked. I’m not sure if I bought any products labeled vegan in the past month, but I’ve probably purchased upwards of 50 products that are vegan. (Produce, spices, plant milk, nuts, even things like ketchup and mustard which I just bought today...)

• 👍
Reactions: Lou

mitisz

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I took the survey- but there was one question I wasn’t quite sure how to answer. It asked how many vegan products I purchased in the past 30 days. I wasn’t sure if that meant products that were labeled as vegan, or just products that happen to be vegan. My answer would have been very different depending on what was being asked. I’m not sure if I bought any products labeled vegan in the past month, but I’ve probably purchased upwards of 50 products that are vegan. (Produce, spices, plant milk, nuts, even things like ketchup and mustard which I just bought today...)
Thank you very much!

That is a very valid question! My original intention was to ask about products that are labelled as "vegan", but my supervisor advised me not to complicate the question, so it is really up to the respondent how the question is interpreted!

Thank you for your contribution again!

• 👍
Reactions: Lou

Lou

Senior
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
i also found the word products hard to interpret.
I thought it best not to include produce in the category

Lou

Senior
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
Darn those pesky Thesis Advisors!!

Although I do see an issue with "labeled as vegan", too. A can of black beans won't be labeled vegan. A can of Black bean soup might be.

I think in my own head I translated "vegan products" to "things that specifically contributed to my vegan lifestyle".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rogerjolly Are they getting desperate? General 1
Forest Nymph Desperate environmentalism won't save the environment Environment 0
RascalsMom Puppy potty training - desperate for help! Animals 28
Lou I need carrot recipes. Please. Food & Drink 5
J We desperately need help for our cat Animals 2
H Need These 100% vegan (chemical free) products Products 0
P New vegan-Need recipes & advice Pls Support 15
M Need some help Please General 15
Hog Do you need a prayer. Lounge 5
B We Need a Goodbye Thread Suggestions & Bugs 23
M We need advice! my wife is in bad shape Health & Body 11
Hog How much space does a pig need? General 3
prani_saa I need more tissues after seeing this. Animals 0
Lou The Biggest Gut Health Mistake We Need To Fix In 2020 Health & Body 1
Qwaychou A few health obstacles I need help with Health & Body 13
G Hello, I need help !! Introduce Yourself 9
shyvas Health Issues Why We Need to Stop Googling Health Symptoms Health & Body 22
Lou The Need To Grow Docmunentary - last chance to see online for free Environment 1
M I Need Help Health & Body 34
M I need suggestions for packable snacks and meals for work Recipes 59
C Need help to choose right food for dog. Animals 5
4 Just transitioning need help balancing.... Transitioning 4
4 Hello all need help to become vegan Introduce Yourself 14
Diego Aczel I need your good vibes. i can do this!!! Transitioning 4
Mischief Good political news - because we NEED it General Discussion 2
Queen of Strawberries If the world went vegetarian would we need vegans? Philosophy 12
pflanzenfresser How much b12 do i really need? Health & Body 14
Forest Nymph Need career advice (related to veganism) Support 61
P You need to read this! General 1
Andy_T US "We need to retire the poor-people/fast-food argument against veganism" General 2
Veggie-based Heathen Womens' issue - concerned and need support Health & Body 8
Vegan Dogs Greenpeace and friends of the earth have not made veganism a clear need. Environment 11
SongHyeKyo Do i need to eat solid food if i drink green smoothies? General 12
zillionwithyou I need vital source for all minerals and vitamins Health & Body 9
john21 Need help itchiness in beard Products 10
D Comrade/friend/peer - need assistance, vvent vegan. bad situation. Support 0
LauraMaryW 1 week in & i need help! Transitioning 2
S Need suggestions for food for allergic vegan friend who wants to gain weight Food & Drink 6
W Urgent need of vegan eateries on our route! Holidays & Travel 0
E Need food ideas Food & Drink 4
D Too many potatoes, need healthy recipes? Recipes 9
J Need resources/ideas for best friend Support 0
E US What You Need to Know About Dangers of Anti-Freeze Products to Your Pet Animals 0
S I need some support Support 6
Mat I need some advice Products 2
aquaticfan Need more iodine in my diet. Food & Drink 5
C Turning vegan and need advice Transitioning 6
D Trying but need assistance. Transitioning 15
dandelionfire I need to eat meat Health & Body 13
aquaticfan Is my whole food plant based diet good or/does need suggestions?? Support 10