Suggestion Dark mode all the things

yes.
it saves power, too.
i think
Only on OLED style devices (or on CRTs or Plasma, but those aren't made any more). Black backgrounds on LCD mean that not only does the backlight run, but the LCD has to work at full power to block all that light. Minimal extra use of power at the end of the day anyways.

Regardless, yes, I prefer dark mode. If there is a way to make it time-dependent that would be best.

Only on OLED style devices (or on CRTs or Plasma, but those aren't made any more). Black backgrounds on LCD mean that not only does the backlight run, but the LCD has to work at full power to block all that light. Minimal extra use of power at the end of the day anyways.

Regardless, yes, I prefer dark mode. If there is a way to make it time-dependent that would be best.

Show off.
?

Reactions: TofuRobot
Awesome, I'll jump on this the next time I get a spare few hours. :)

Could be possible, I'll see what I can do.
I would personally like to set out and have it stay the way I set out and NOT change without my intervention, regardless of the time or anything else.

Thanks for doing this!

I would personally like to set out and have it stay the way I set out and NOT change without my intervention, regardless of the time or anything else.

Thanks for doing this!

Of course, it'll be something the user will have to enable first. :)

Reactions: TofuRobot
Glad you like it! ?

I like it! Will it be possible to give an option for automatically switching based on user set times?

Still looking for a solution, all I've found so far is something that automatically changes the theme for everyone automatically rather than by choice... I don't think it's going to be possible for the time being unfortunately though I'll let you know if I do discover a way.

Hi Damo, This is all too pale for me. I can't read the light green at all, especially in my email inbox. It was fine before, very clear. Also is the type smaller or am I getting blinder?
Otherwise all fine.
Sally