US Daily Thread Clothing Outlets

LoreD

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Theses stores have been opening all over the U.S. You walk in and the front part of the store is their own clothing line of pretty reasonable and attractive clothing. Then you go in the back and there is rack after rack of high end clothing that is selling for almost nothing. I asked and they told me that the store's owners are the manufacturers for all of the high end clothing stores like Macy's, Nordstrom's, and Maurice's. They said any over stock is sent to the stores.

I was checking the prices on the Nordstrom's website. One Adyson Parker dress I bought was selling on sale at Nordstrom's for $99. I picked it up for $1.50. My daughter's friend picked up a sweater selling for $120 at Macy's for $7.50. I picked up 4 pairs of designer jeans for $20. I found pairs of pants that were selling used on ThredUp for $40. I paid new $3. My daughter picked up 18 high-end name brand tops and dressy jackets for $100.

All of it is brand new clothing. All of the Daily Thread stores look like really expensive stores until you head to the back. The stores are really elegant looking.

The sales ladies offered to take my $1.50-$5.00 purchases back to the dressing rooms and carefully fold them in pretty bags. My daughter was trying on a $5 top that had a low neckline. The sales lady went and found a $3 undershirt for her. They don't seem to discriminate on the service. They seem to have stuff coming in all the time. I'll go in and buy a few things, and 3 weeks later it is completely different stuff.

I went in today and bought a dressy top, a good quality tee shirt, and a fully lined spring dress for Easter for $12.00 including tax.

Some of the stores have men's clothing. I went in today and they had men's designer jeans for $5.

Last edited:
I went there for the first time. Found a pretty shortsleeved sweater for about $5. However, I spilled coffee on it the first time I wore it. I washed it in gentle cycle 5 times trying to get the stain out and now there isn't much softness left in the sweater. Doesn't seem to be the best quality. I haven't worn or washed the other things much yet. Not sure how they will hold up. Does anyone know if these are really the same quality that you find in the better stores?

I went there for the first time. Found a pretty shortsleeved sweater for about $5. However, I spilled coffee on it the first time I wore it. I washed it in gentle cycle 5 times trying to get the stain out and now there isn't much softness left in the sweater. Doesn't seem to be the best quality. I haven't worn or washed the other things much yet. Not sure how they will hold up. Does anyone know if these are really the same quality that you find in the better stores?

I checked the items that I got there and all of them were being sold at Nordstrom's and Macy's. The salesperson told me that the stores are owned by the clothing manufacturer that supplies Nordstrom's, Macy's, and Maurices.

After I got home I Googled the names on the tags, and my items showed up being currently on sale at Nordstrom's. A pair of pants that I bought new for $5, was selling used on Thred Up for $40.

All of my items have been fine.

Take the sweater and let it soak a bit in water and fabric softener. Rinse it and let it dry. Fabric softener loosens up the yarn.

Last edited:
I checked the items that I got there and all of them were being sold at Nordstrom's and Macy's. The salesperson told me that the stores are owned by the clothing manufacturer that supplies Nordstrom's, Macy's, and Maurices.

After I got home I Googled the names on the tags, and my items showed up being currently on sale at Nordstrom's. A pair of pants that I bought new for $5, was selling used on Thred Up for $40.

All of my items have been fine.

Take the sweater and let it soak a bit in water and fabric softener. Rinse it and let it dry. Fabric softener loosens up the yarn.
Thank you for the suggestion. I will try it. Happy you found what the sales person actually told me true which is why I bought several things. One of the brands I looked up I found was sold at Walmart which also made me wonder about the store. Thank you for taking time to answer.