MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Reaction score
Last edited:
The NHS (national health service) in the UK was hit hard, but other than that I don't know of any affected services I use personally.

I read the attack was done using cyber weapons developed by US intelligence services that had been stolen by or leaked to hackers who in turn made them available to criminals or possibly North Korea. The cyber weapons were designed to exploit vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows that the US intelligence service had found and deliberately not reported to Microsoft.

Sometimes the truth is more unbelievable than fiction.

yerh, we have had some down here in NZ, health sector I think .....on the other side of the coin, it just shows how vulnerable and fragile security on the internet is . Internet security is not up with the technical development of the internet .

Equifax added more compromised numbers, you can check yours here: Getting Started

The first time I checked last year it said I was fine, but now it says mine was affected. :mad: Make sure to check yours, and put on a fraud alert ot credit freeze.

I have reason to believe that on some polls on veggieviews (e.g. whether people preferred thin or thick pancakes), Russian Bots exerted undue influence and manipulated the outcomes :D