Product Cruelty-free cockroach control

Francesco

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi friends,
I have designed a crawling insect trap to capture cockroaches in the home. My trap doesn't use any harmful toxins and allows the cockroaches to be humanely released outside. I'm trying to get the business up and running in Sydney, Australia and any donations or shares would be amazing. Check out my Kickstarter project and let me know what you think!

Frankie
Hi Frankie, I never know how to kick out the cockroaches in my house. Cool idea. Happy to help.

Things are not going that great for my attempt to stop/eliminate the use of poisons....would love to hear your thoughts about my cockroach trap and how I could improve it or market it better. Thank you! Frankie

Hi Francesco, I would like to ask that for how long the designed crawling trap is keeping cockroaches out of your house. I must say that the project is looking very good. It is very important to effectively detect and gauging the presence of cockroach is a crucial factor for good cockroach pest control. These pests tend to dwell in specific areas usually dark, damp and hard ones to reach. Any solution aimed at eliminating them would be much more effective when focused on these areas. Let’s say you have detected and successfully pinpointed areas which harbor the bulk of your cockroach problem, now what? Traps are insufficient when it comes to dealing with an established cockroach colony so move on to the next phase – Chemical control. One should call a Pest Controller like Pest Control Fairfield County CT, Danbury CT, Milford CT, Ridgefield CT or any other for help. They sprinkle the chemicals that force the cockroaches to come out of their holes and stop them infecting your House.