Cranks - veggie sandwich brand

maria burns

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi guys, has anyone heard of the veggie sandwich brand Cranks? Just had one of their sandwiches and it was so tasty and fresh, and want to know where i can buy more!! I had a look on their Facebook page and they are running the 12 Days of "Cranksmas" where they are giving away a prize each day before Christmas. Some lovely prizes! Maria xx

Yeah they sell them near to me, but it isn't in a chain shop so I can't be much help. I've always found their sandwiches to be really dry :(, although they have some original flavours which keeps life a bit interesting.

The Holland and Barretts near me used to sell them but stopped ages ago, thinking about it. I stopped remembering they existed til now haha. I remember being disappointed the onion bahji one wasnt vegan and eating a really lame hummus one. Maybe you could email them and ask for local stockists? the website is http://www.cranks.co.uk/

Hi guys, has anyone heard of the veggie sandwich brand Cranks? Just had one of their sandwiches and it was so tasty and fresh, and want to know where i can buy more!! I had a look on their Facebook page and they are running the 12 Days of "Cranksmas" where they are giving away a prize each day before Christmas. Some lovely prizes! Maria xx

The Student Union at my former University sell ranks stuff in their shop. I love the spiced egg wrap (can't recall it's name).