Cow Escapes Slaughterhouse! | The Importance of Farm Sanctuaries

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score

meet the cow who beat all odds and escaped slaughter and now lives free and at peace on SASHA Farm animal sanctuary. sanctuaries are so vital to the animal rights movement: they are safe houses for refugees, providing shelter, food, water, and, most importantly, freedom.

These videos of animal sanctuaries are bitter sweet and always make me cry.

I'm so thrilled and happy that a minority of courageous animals manage to escape and than live a life that they deserve. It also reminds me of the millions of others that don't
make it….

This reminds me of the very lovely Molly B, a cow that managed to escape and ended up in an animal sanctuary.

These videos of animal sanctuaries are bitter sweet and always make me cry.

I'm so thrilled and happy that a minority of courageous animals manage to escape and than live a life that they deserve. It also reminds me of the millions of others that don't
make it….

This reminds me of the very lovely Molly B, a cow that managed to escape and ended up in an animal sanctuary.

i feel the same way...

Excellent as always BSV!

Farm sanctuaries are the reason I buy lottery tickets. I fantasize about winning enough $$$ to build 2 in every state! (Iowa might need more than two.)

me too! my dream is to start one in Iowa! let's do it :)

Reactions: Dedalus
I'm not a fan of animal sanctuaries, too me it just seems like another form of animal exploitation. The justification for them I often hear is similar to the justification given by companies like sea world, namely, that they promote a better understanding of the animals which helps animals overall.

At the "Gentle barn" in California there are a number of animals that are sick and suffering that should be put-down, instead they are being put on display for thousands of people to see.