Companion animal gratefulness thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3018

Since there is a thread about negatives about our fur family and friends, there also could be positives.
I guess I wanted this thread, becauseI feel like an outcast at the Companion Animal Gripe Thread.

So, what do you love about the companion animals around you?

I could maybe start...
The cat is fluffy, and her eyes glimmer like stars. She is polite and sensitive. Like our mom has often said: The cat is the wisest one in our family.
The cat has been there for me through some rough times, helping me when I needed it the most.
She has taught me the most important things in life: love, compassion, empathy and patience.
I have also learned a lot about responsibility and how important life is whilst taking care of her needs.
She doesn't ask much, and doesn't complain.
She loves food and and if I'm bussy and ignore her when she asks for food, she looks at me in disbelief. That's funny, because it's not like she is gonna starve to death...I feed her four times a day. :joy:

I probably forgot a lot... It could be that I'll just keep posting here all alone.

I love my animals more than the majority of the people I know! :heart_eyes:

My dog is staring at me right now as she wants to play fetch, as usual! She is peering at me next to my laptop.:laughing:

My three cats keep getting confused as I moved their biscuit bowl, I keep having to carry them to the new place where it is kept.:D

This is a great thread, NYCGardener.😊
Despite the many things they do to annoy me, and there are many, I love them to pieces. Not a day goes by where I don’t say to myself, how lucky I am to have them.
I love how my cats love me. It is apparent in so many ways. 😻

I care about Rime more than most people. :p

He can be really annoying sometimes, but it's more funny annoying after all. He is funny, moody, like to have things his way, has a lot of humour, loves to jump on me on walks for playing, loves to cuddle (but only his way!!), he loves to walk everywhere and is the perfect BFF.

Despite the many things they do to annoy me, and there are many, I love them to pieces. Not a day goes by where I don’t say to myself, how lucky I am to have them.

It was started by @StrangeOtter! But thank you anyway!

-----------

I love my buddy so much. We have a very close bond. We protect each other. We learn from each other. We laugh at each other's jokes.

He's very cuddly. He does sweet things like putting one paw on my heart, or on my hand.

He's also very smart. He understands a lot of human words. He also has good instincts about people - who's nice and who we should stay away from.

He has extremely soft fur, and he's strikingly handsome. He smiles a lot. So people love seeing him. And I let him snuggle and give kisses to his human fans. It seems to cheer people up.

He's a great friend. I can't imagine life without him.

dana2019.jpg
I must admit when I saw this thread all I thought was "those lazy bums".
I love every one! To have a sleepless night, and have Cali snuggle at my side, Mimi nudging me to make sure I'm ok, and Sophie try doing surgery with only her pokey limbs.

Here's my Dana on her back, on papers....

She gives me slow blinks and headbutts.
She comes randomly close to me, stops and for a few seconds, presses her cheek against me, then continnues. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Negatives can certainly be quite overwhelming.... But the positives outweight the negatives in most cases. :cat:
They are so innocent, they can't possibly know that they do something wrong.
And they love their care givers, no matter what. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
We just came back from the Vet. Everything is okay! Yay! She was such a good and brave lil' fella, I love her. :heart:
We have to go back for control visit again soon, and she needs some dental work done. But taking her age into consideration, she is very healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.