Cider...

Francesca_Bee

Forum Legend
Reaction score
So I'm a big fan of cider and this is my first thread.

:starshower:

And my absolute Favourite is Westons...... Stowford press FTW.

Reactions: beanstew
Oh wait, I will ask here. So the vegan ciders are Westons, Scrumpy and I know the Sam Smith's ones are okay? What was the other one you mentioned earlier?

I love cider.:drool:

Westons probably although I can never remember which one I like the best so I usually get the organic one I think.

Westons probably although I can never remember which one I like the best so I usually get the organic one I think.

The Organic one is pretty strong as is the vintage = good times :D

I also like Brothers for a fruity alternative tee hee

You should also try the sparkling french cider in the sainsburys taste the difference range, its sooo good. Again labelled vegan and not very expensive.

I get Okanagan cider. Peach is my favourite. Sadly I don't think it's available outside of Canada. I've tried Scrumpy but my husband is a much bigger fan than me. :p

YAY cider. I love it in the summer. If that ever arrives in England I will stock up with some of the ones you've mentioned.

I'm not a big fan, but someone served me one of the Westons once with lots of ice in it, and that was tolerable when drinking it with food. Is ice cubes in cider a thing? I've never hear of it before, but then there's not much I know about cider in the first place.

I'm not a huge fan of apple cider, but I really really love pear cider. So far, though, there's only one I've found one that's actually made with pear juice, and that's Fox Barrel. Other brands I've seen are just pear-flavored apple cider, not so good.

So I'm a big fan of cider and this is my first thread.

:starshower:

And my absolute Favourite is Westons...... Stowford press FTW.

I love Westons. :) A few of the live music venues I go to in London have Stowford Press on tap. :lick:

Weston's Old Rosie is great but at 7.3% alcohol is fairly potent. :)

Co-op's Tillington Hills is good and vegan friendly.

Reactions: Francesca_Bee
Cider does taste nicer served in a glass full of ice.

I used to like the proper stuff you get in Devon but I have no idea if the contents are veggie or vegan.

I find it weird how some pear ciders are vegan but the apple ciders aren't when made by the same company.

Like Bulmers for example.