Christmas style!

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
(Warning: this style is likely to hide the links to your Inbox, log out button etc. To circumvent the problem, do "control -" (control minus) to zoom out a bit. This will make the text smaller though.)

For those interested, I've installed a Christmas style. I was considering making it the default style during the holidays, but on second thought I decided to just make it available as an alternative style.

To change to the Christmas style, go to the very bottom of the page and click the link on the left, then select the "Christmas" style in the pop-up.

Or: Go to your preferences and select the style there from the Style drop-down menu.

I'm not missing any buttons btw. Maybe it's a combination of the style and screen resolution that makes them disappear.

Yeah, I lost some buttons, but I don't care...I love it! :)

It's so pretty! I love it. Unfortunately my eyes don't love it so much. :( It's too bright for them. The theme and overall layout is so cute though.

I thought this was going to be about a weird take-off video.

So did I. I'm so glad it wasn't though. I'm so sick of that song. Someone needs to pull the plug on that guy's 15 mins of fame. He needs to pack up that one hit wonder and retire.:rolleyes:

I love the idea but it is far too bright for me and all that red drives me mad.:( I don't have the outbox or logout options on neither of the choices (I use Blueberry) so it doesn't make any difference.

Didn't we have a Christmas theme a few days ago with snowflakes, or was I dreaming ?:D

Reactions: thefadedone
wow, this is sweet...
lovin' the holly in the right corner of posts and
especially the Christmas countdown in the upper right corner.
thanks!

Reactions: KLS52
You beat me to it ! This is what I was thinking but I'm sure that I saw it at one point.:confused:

yes, it appeared at some point.....snow on the bottom, with a snowman or something, and snow flakes falling down across the screen....and some decorations in top two corners.

Graphics got in the way of some of the buttons.

yes, it appeared at some point.....snow on the bottom, with a snowman or something, and snow flakes falling down across the screen....and some decorations in top two corners.

Graphics got in the way of some of the buttons.

So, I've not been on the bottle ? I really loved it and I could keep my blueberry shade at the same time.:D

I'm freaking loving this...I wish you had thought to do it sooner!! :)
I hope we can keep it at least until January 6, 2013. :D

Reactions: thefadedone
Love the colors. Will it still be around after Christmas?
Thanks! I was planning to get rid of it at some point, as I don't want to keep too many styles around needing maintenance.
Can you get a valentine's one for Valentine's day?
I'll look around, but not so sure I will find that ...