Christmas Shopping - Panic Saturday !

Not me...I'm done and wrapped! I took Monday off from work so my last minute loose ends will be tied up then. It feels so good to be organized, this year, and not frazzled, especially with what happened with Bratt. The last two Christmas holidays were too hectic and not very enjoyable.

Reactions: ledboots
I have bought all my presents on line from UK sites, sent money to the UK together with a box of Gower Cottage brownies. All done !

Reactions: KLS52
I'm really happy about the holidays this year. No crippling depression which has happened some years.

I am doing homemade gifts of food, and everything is done except the cookies, the fun part. :)

I'm really happy about the holidays this year. No crippling depression which has happened some years.

I am doing homemade gifts of food, and everything is done except the cookies, the fun part. :)

This must be a relief. I have some problems and am not looking forward to Christmas or NYE.:(

Good to hear, ld. :)

Well that's a good a attitude...I tell myself that often. But the hug stands. :)

I was still wrapping things at 7pm on xmas eve, and 2 people are still owed presents. yeaaah. every year I say I'll be organised then it all goes to ****

I was still wrapping things at 7pm on xmas eve, and 2 people are still owed presents. yeaaah. every year I say I'll be organised then it all goes to ****
Same! I've sort of resigned to the fact that I'm a lousy present-giver, so this year I tried to focus on the two most important people in my life. That helped a bit. For me, the process of finding suitable presents for friends & family is super stressful, and it ruins pre-Christmas every year.

My son is a Christmas Eve shopper. Luckily, he got out of work at 1 pm so he headed to the mall. He did get some sweet deals. Then he wraps everything Christmas morning. That would drive me insane.