Christmas Countdown - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes about 30 seconds to get going...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Freesia
I bought two Christmas presents.

I've been thinking of you recently as QVC uk have had quite a lot of Christmas shows. I watched some on and off since yesterday and was amazed by some of the products that are on sale. I really like the faux candles, fairy lights and all the Christmas food.:p

This week end is the Christmas countdown during the entire 2 days. I especially like the Christmas lighting for inside and outside. I'm sure that I'm going to buy more fairy lights for my home. Moreover lots of the articles are on maximum easy payments.

Watch QVC TV | QVCUK.com

It really is getting closer now.. only feel like I have just had the last one...

Just for the record.... :down: LOL :p

Hey, maybe I should start a Krampus thread for those of us who loathe the holidays.... LMAO :weird:

Reactions: Freesia
I'm not usually in this thread until after Thanksgiving (if at all, lol), but in the interest of trying to get my holiday shopping done before Thanksgiving (if this happens, it will be a miracle), I thought I'd pop in to get into the spirit of things. :)

upload_2016-10-26_13-20-35.jpeg

I am so happy to have purchased the new Christmas tree! Now I want to find new decorations for it! I don't do much shopping as I have stopped buying presents for the kids. I only get giftcards and the traditional calendar for them now but I enjoy all the beautiful decorations.

Reactions: PTree15
I am so happy to have purchased the new Christmas tree! Now I want to find new decorations for it! I don't do much shopping as I have stopped buying presents for the kids. I only get giftcards and the traditional calendar for them now but I enjoy all the beautiful decorations.

I don't do a Christmas tree. However, I buy lots of Bethlehem lights and put them outside on the balcony, around the pots of flowers outside as well as indoors. During the evening, everything looks spectacular due to the lighting.

Reactions: PTree15
Status
Not open for further replies.