Chemical-free cooking pots

Cyprus

Newcomer
Reaction score
There has been debates about the quantities of chemicals emitted from non-stick cookware hence the option of ceramic cookware invention through celebrities like Rachel Ray. Not to imply anything but the sales on non-stick cooking pots are suddenly all-over like people have stopped buying them due to this phenomenon.

Reactions: thegrey1
Hm, I'll be honest, I'd never even considered chemicals in cooking pots. I've been using a non-stick cooking pot all this time, and I didn't even know. There should be more publicity about this, even warnings on the packaging. I'm not one to be overly cautious about chemicals or anything, but it may be worth investing in ceramic cookware.

Reactions: thegrey1 and Cyprus
Back when I was younger, the dire warnings were everywhere about aluminum cookware. It supposedly caused everything from cancers to Alzheimer's. Well I threw away all of my aluminum cookware, because I fell for everything, with or without proof. Those scare tactics worked then, and they still do. I think you guys are very smart to question the motives behind things like this.