Cheers from the Sunshine Coast 🌞

Lisl

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  2. Vegan newbie
Hey people!
I‘m a 31 yo girl from Germany, traveling for over two years now and currently on a WHV in amazing Australia.
Despite the beauty of the country itself I start feeling a little lonely being the only vegan I know here 🙈.
I’ve just recently started being strictly vegan (like 3 months ago) but was a vegetarian for 4 years before that.
I‘m very much looking forward to interchange with like-minded people to whom I don’t have to justify why I am so ‚extreme‘.
Thanks for havin me 😊

Hey people!
I‘m a 31 yo girl from Germany, traveling for over two years now and currently on a WHV in amazing Australia.
Despite the beauty of the country itself I start feeling a little lonely being the only vegan I know here 🙈.
I’ve just recently started being strictly vegan (like 3 months ago) but was a vegetarian for 4 years before that.
I‘m very much looking forward to interchange with like-minded people to whom I don’t have to justify why I am so ‚extreme‘.
Thanks for havin me 😊
Hi Lisl :wave: and :welcome:

Reactions: Lisl
Hey people!
Thanks for havin me 😊
Welcome Lisl! ❤

Reactions: Lisl
hello and welcome to the forum

I am sure you will enjoy being part of this amazing group of people and maybe you will be able to meet some fellow vegan Aussies too!

Emma JC

Reactions: Lisl and Val