Cheap Vegan Snacks

Kate13579

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a college student in need of some cheap vegan snacks. If you have any suggestion I would really appreciate them. Thank you!

Hey Kate, you should look on Walmart or Amazon. Just type in vegan. Annie's usually has some pretty good snacks. I know Amazon has some bulk vegan snack packs that are fairly cheap for the amount of stuff there.

Okay I will check it out. I was more hoping for specific suggestions though. Can you link me a few that you like? Online is perfect for me because I can't go to trader joe's because I don't have a car at the moment :(

What kind of snacks are you looking for? Healthy, or don't you care about some junk food? I ask because there are lots of snacks out there that are Egan, but not marketed as such.

Egan is a great brand name! :D
Here's some unhealthy vegan things-
Doritos Sweet and SPicy
Wise onion and garlic chips (last I looked)
Wise onion rings (like FunYums!)
A lot of Triscuit flavors (I actually get Aldi brand)
Ritz

Fat free refried beans
hummus :)rolleyes:)
Some packaged cookies- Targets ginger snaps and peanut butter sandwich cookies,
Aldis Bentons chocolate chip cookies-at least mine are
Aldi fruit jels-strawberry and orange
Popcorn with nooch- if you air pop you can use a quick oil spray to get to stick

Reactions: Mischief
To add to Silva's list:

most salsas
many tortilla chips, pita chips, pretzels, potato chips (just check the ingredients)
oreos, including many oreo-like cookies (again, check the ingredients)

You can also spread peanut butter on crackers (as Silva mentioned, many crackers are vegan), or peanut butter and jelly/jam.

Then there are all the veggies you can eat with or without dipping them in hummus or fat free refried beans.

Don't forget fruit as a snack. Fresh is obviously healthier, but you can also eat the single serving applesauce cups as well as other fruit cups. (If you have an Aldi within walking distance, they tend to have the best prices.)