Charo urges fans to enjoy a vegan Thanksgiving

Couchi,couchi! :pinkelephant::jump:

I sure remember Charo! She was so much fun! I had forgotten she was vegan!
She's looking so great! :up:She much be in her 80's or close!

Why can't I turn on volume on instagram? I never could figure instagram!

Reactions: David3 and PTree15
Oh she's 69! I forgot how young she was when she was on all the talk shows and variety shows! Tremendous guitarist!
Wow, I thought for sure she was pushing 90! She has been around for what seems like forever.

Reactions: David3
When I was young she was always on one TV show or another, playing this bubbleheaded sexpot who seemed to be famous just for being. I didn’t know why she was always THERE when I watched TV. I never knew she played the guitar. And I mean, seriously played. She was voted “Best flamenco guitarist” by Guitar Player magazine two years running. She studied with Andrés Segovia. She recorded some critically acclaimed albums. And I most certainly didn’t know that she’s vegan. That bubbleheaded sexpot thing was just an act. I wish it hadn’t taken me this long to take her more seriously.

• Friendly
Reactions: David3 and PTree15
Couchi,couchi! :pinkelephant::jump:

I sure remember Charo! She was so much fun! I had forgotten she was vegan!
She's looking so great! :up:She much be in her 80's or close!

Why can't I turn on volume on instagram? I never could figure instagram!
There should be a sound button in the right lower corner of the video. When I opened the video, the sound was muted. I just tapped it to turn on. Look for that sound button. It probably has a slash across it, indicating that the sound is muted.

Reactions: David3
There should be a sound button in the right lower corner of the video. When I opened the video, the sound was muted. I just tapped it to turn on. Look for that sound button. It probably has a slash across it, indicating that the sound is muted.
I had to play with it for some time before I got it! When I'd click on the volume icon the page would move down! I finally found if I had it at the bottom of the page I could actually 'click' on it! :shrug: :rofl:

Reactions: Amy SF