Challenged vegan looking for support!!

Russ

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi I'm Russ, I've been previously an ovo lacto vegetarian for many years. I did a spell of veganism and however much I would like to make excuses for not managing to stick to it, there really aren't any that suffice, so here I am on my second attempt and it would be great to hook up with some likeminded folk to share this amazing journey. Please contact me just to say "Hi" or even better to start a conversation. I look forward to hearing from you....

Hi Russ! Welcome :)

We have two good sections here on the forum for Support and Transitioning you might find. I came to veganism through lacto vegetarianism myself.
www.Meetup.com is a good resource for meeting face-to-face if there is a group local to your area.

All the best.

Hi winter/frost. Thank you so much for your welcome and advice which I will follow up. The link you posted is great but I travel extensively and live abroad (outside the UK) for long periods so it makes things a little difficult on that front. Anyway it will be very useful to meet (virtually) some people here. Thanks again, Russ

The link you posted is great but I travel extensively and live abroad (outside the UK) for long periods so it makes things a little difficult on that front.

It's an international site! Type in any international city and it will throw up your options :) I meant 'local to wherever you are'. ;)

Thank you! By the way is it always so quiet here? I thought my intro might have had a couple of replies, are we vegans in such short supply? Thank you again for your support :)

Well, the forum is only a year old with around 380 members. It's also accessible to visitors without accounts. But we're growing along with the vegan movement. :)

Fantastic! I'll bide my time and just appreciate this interaction with you :)

Thank you! By the way is it always so quiet here? I thought my intro might have had a couple of replies, are we vegans in such short supply? Thank you again for your support :)

Welcome :)

The longer we're here the more we'll be noticed I'm sure!