centrifugal juicer

lostsoul70

Newcomer
Reaction score
I use a centrifugal juicer for my celery juice and I store it in pint mason jars and I fill the jar to the top where it runs over and I store 2 of them in the refrigerator therefore I drink the 2nd one 48 hour after juicing and I can't tell the difference between that and the one I drink immediately. They say using a centrifugal juicer your juice will last only 24 hours which I am finding it hard to believe.

When I juiced I always drank it immediately.

I no longer juice unless it is for a specific purpose like apple juice for a recipe etc.

I prefer to eat the whole of the fruit/vegetable and not just the sugary portion of it.

I will make a drink in the food processor/blender wherein all the parts of the fruits/vegetables stay in the drink and just get a good stirring together.

Emma JC

Reactions: betiPT and Lou
I don't think I ever stored the juice for more than just a few hours. Not sure why. I think it was something I was told.

But I'm with Emma. I actually gave away my juicer years ago because of a lack of cabinet space. But also I'm not so sure juicing is the best. But if I was going to juice anything - it would be celery.

Fun fact: some people consider raw celery to be a zero-calorie food. You use more calories up in chewing it than it has.

Reactions: Emma JC and betiPT