Cattle Rancher Converts Ranch To Animal Sanctuary

It's a sweet story. As with anything on the Internet/media I try to take things at face value until something comes along to shake things up.

The two dark cows definitely looked thin...I would not expect to see ribs on a cow like you do on the mother of the calf. But maybe it's because they're not being raised for food.

One can only hope the couple knows what they're doing and will take good care of the animals.

Last edited:
I'm going to play devil's advocate. This whole deal doesn't pass the sniff test.

Rescue does not include the purchase of cows you already own that you hold for ransom with a death threat if a monetary demand is not met. Sanctuaries, as a general rule, do not purchase cows or any animal and instead rescue animals that truly need saving.

I have a friend who operates a rooster sanctuary. They take in birds that have been confiscated in cockfighting raids. I can assure you that he does not drive a Mercedes. Look into the background of Rowdy Girl owner/operators. It might give some people pause....