Cats Rule The World

Awesome cat, but the reason why this video is such a sensation is because it was a cat. Dogs save humans' butts so much it's not news. :p

Statistically speaking, and even taking dog/cat vs human population into consideration, my girlfriend or my mother is more likely to kill me than dogs (all breeds) and cats combined. So yeah, I'm not gonna judge animals as a whole based on this. That's still an awesome cat either way, and I still trust dogs (even the scary breeds) more than people.

Reactions: Mischief
Statistically speaking, and even taking dog/cat vs human population into consideration, my girlfriend or my mother is more likely to kill me than dogs (all breeds) and cats combined. So yeah, I'm not gonna judge animals as a whole based on this. That's still an awesome cat either way, and I still trust dogs (even the scary breeds) more than people.

Oh I agree. You really want to rile people up, point out to dog haters that a child is way more likely to be hurt/killed by a parent or another adult close to them than by any dog. I trust dogs 110% more than I trust most people.

From what little can be told since that video is short, it looks like the dog's prey drive was set off, likely by the bike. Some dogs go nuts at anything on wheels. Poor unsuspecting kid though. Glad the cat took care of things.

Cats can be rather fiercely protective. I've known a couple of cats like that

Unfortunately, the dog was killed.

Awesome cat, but the reason why this video is such a sensation is because it was a cat. Dogs save humans' butts so much it's not news. :p

:yes: Cats usually run a mile when they see a dog. Furthermore the dog was much bigger and stronger than Tara and could have killed her.

Cats can be rather fiercely protective. I've known a couple of cats like that

Unfortunately, the dog was killed.

An animal expert who was interviewed on SKY thinks that Tara considered the boy as her kitten and would have risked her own life to save his.

Apparently cats will go into buildings on fire to save their kittens.

"Hero Cat is suddenly the Kate Upton of the pet world -- getting offers to appear on magazine covers and receive some fancy awards ... TMZ has learned.

Hero -- real name Tara -- became an Internet superstar thanks to that awesome video of her rescuing her owner's young boy from a vicious dog attack ... and now Cat Fancy (aka feline Vogue) wants a piece of her.

A rep for Cat Fancy mag tells us they desperately want Tara on an upcoming cover -- and they're even sweetening the offer ... to let her owners write an article to go with the photo spread.

And there's this ... Cat Fanciers' Association says it plans to present Tara with its first-ever Cat Hero Award at its upcoming awards show. Tara's owners haven't respond to either offer ye
t."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/15/hero-...at-fancy-magazine-cat-fanciers/#ixzz31wvE9H00

boy-and-cat4-jpg.jpg

Tara

Last edited:
Reactions: ledboots and KLS52
I agree the dog could be rehabilitated. He's only 8 months old. But it won't happen. He will take the blame for his dumbass owner and will be killed.