Cashew Milk

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Provamel Organic Non-Dairy Cashew Drink, 500ml by Provamel

I bought a couple of cartons at Waitrose whilst I was in the UK. I find this non dairy milk to have the
best taste compared to other non dairy milks and furthermore its' very easy to digest.

The only drawback is the price at £1.70 for 500 ml which makes it a luxury product.

Last edited:
I love cashew milk! I just discovered it a few months ago myself. I was a regular almond milk drinker before, and occasionally flax milk. Where I live it is about the same price as almond milk.

I liked cashew milk, too! I think I'm so used to Almond milk that I don't know if I can say I prefer cashew over almond, but it definitely has a creamier taste.
Spoiler for weight talk.

I don't use it often because I have a "weight" issue so I stick with the almond because I can get original, unsweetened for 30 calories a cup. I have only seen the cashew milk for double the calories. [\spoiler]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't tried cashew milk, but the So Delicious nondairy ice cream made with it is outstanding. :D. I might have to try it plain, though I love almond milk.

I liked cashew milk, too! I think I'm so used to Almond milk that I don't know if I can say I prefer cashew over almond, but it definitely has a creamier taste.
Spoiler for weight talk.

I don't use it often because I have a "weight" issue so I stick with the almond because I can get original, unsweetened for 30 calories a cup. I have only seen the cashew milk for double the calories. [\spoiler]

Hmmm...I have seen unsweetened cashew milk with 25 calories in several stores in my city. Maybe because it is a newer plant milk, it will take a little longer for all the varieties to make it to stores? [\spoiler]

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I love the chocolate cashew milk, I also use the vanilla cashew almond blend when I can find it.

Hmmm...I have seen unsweetened cashew milk with 25 calories in several stores in my city. Maybe because it is a newer plant milk, it will take a little longer for all the varieties to make it to stores? [\spoiler]
I will be on the lookout. I would love that.

I buy it when it's available at the local Aldi. It's priced just slightly higher than their almond milk.

Spoiler for weight talk.

I only use cashew milk now...25 calories per cup. I don’t use milk, in general as I gave up eating cereal and I have no need/desire to just drink it.

I’m probably way to lazy to make it myself but I’d love to try at least once.

Reactions: Val
I use only cashew milk now mainly because of the lower calories! I don't drink milk except in hot cocoa once in a while. I do like cereal. I should try to make it I guess.

Reactions: Val
* whispers so Poppy can’t hear *
I’ve never made cashew milk but I keep the Silk for weeks and weeks after it’s been opened. It never seems to go bad. I can see where home made wouldn’t last as long though.