Can't view the forum index

dormouse

Forum Senior
Reaction score
For some reason, I can't view the forum index (the page where you see all of the different sub-forums laid out. When I arrive at VeggieViews, I see a page with a list of featured threads, and then I usually click "Recent Posts" and that works just fine. However, when I click "Forums" I get an error that the page cannot be found.

Help?

The list of featured threads is displayed at veggieviews.com

The index is at forum.veggieviews.com

(More later ...)

Last edited:
I think I'm using the default style, as it's blue. I use Chrome, if it might matter.

The issue is with forum.veggieviews.com. I attached a screenshot of the error.

Attachments

• vv error.jpg
    vv error.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 212
That looks quite strange, the URL is definitely not right. I should be able to figure out what is going on once I'm at a computer. Thank you for the screenshot.

I think I'm using the default style, as it's blue. I use Chrome, if it might matter.

The issue is with forum.veggieviews.com. I attached a screenshot of the error.
Right, as fas as I can tell, it's not me, it's you :) The "redirect.ha" thing in the URL is not something we have on VV. Apparently, it's something certain modems do when they lose the connection. See e.g. these links or google for "redirect.ha":
isp - Why do I keep getting redirected to "/cgi-bin/redirect.ha", when using AT&T U-Verse? - Super User
Google Groups

Note that the solution mentioned might not work with newer firmware on the modem ...

Interesting. I have been having internet issues here and do use ATT Uverse. I'll see what I can figure out to fix it. Thanks!