CA Canada's Bizarre Trans Waxing Controversy

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
"For proof that the woke war on common sense and decency is now completely out of control, look no further than the Canadian trans-waxing controversy. A born male who identifies as female, and whose male genitalia is still intact, is suing female-only waxers on the basis that their refusal to wax his bollocks – sorry, her bollocks – is an act of discrimination. Yes, this person believes that because he identifies as female he should therefore have access to every female service, including the most intimate female services. Any female beautician who refuses to tend to his testicles is being ‘transphobic’, apparently, because they are denying his womanhood. Even though he has a *****. And testicles. And is a man. That’s hate speech, I know."

My what a sticky wicket that is :oops:
I guess the only way to know how serious she is about demanding rights rather than just being a ***** would be to do it! :eek:
Could never understand the want of getting that. I shaved a couple time and sooooooooo regretted it! And do it with hot wax? Noooooooo

My what a sticky wicket that is :oops:
I guess the only way to know how serious she is about demanding rights rather than just being a ***** would be to do it! :eek:
Could never understand the want of getting that. I shaved a couple time and sooooooooo regretted it! And do it with hot wax? Noooooooo

The lady in question has lodged several complaints in the most distasteful manner. Waxing a woman's outside genital area and a man's *****/scrotum are not the same thing. No beautician should be forced to touch a man's scrotum in the name of 'human rights'. Moreover, there are other ways of removing body hair without waxing. Why didn't the complainant use them ?

The beautician in question who had to close down her business rightly defended her case, by stating that she does not have the necessary training to wax male genitals. Can you imagine if she had done so and burned the man's balls ? She would have had a law suit for performing a gesture causing harm to the person's body.

I hope that the BC courts terminate this court case with a verdict that rejects her 'human right's' complaint.

o_O
Let's hope the courts quickly throw this out, so they can instead spend their time and efforts on important matters.

Maybe it is worth pointing out that a disproportionate number of the beauticians targeted by the claimant are immigrants, adding another dimension to this already complicated topic.

I have been made aware of similarly challenging controversies in other countries, where it is a bit hard for me to believe that all the people acting are acting from good motives ... would not really surprise me if there were right-wing people trying to create confusion here.