Can you find the hidden sniper?

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
This is actually pretty scary to see how well hidden they are. You could probably walk right by some of them and never know they're there.

On the Project Camouflage

Even though they are invisible due to their professionalism, there are hidden snipers in every of these images. They are aiming at the camera and therefore at the viewer.

I had the very friendly support by the German Army who made this series possible by providing me with two of their snipers and a whole day of time.

In 2013, I got the permission to extend this project in the German Alps. Once again I am extremely grateful for the generous support of the German Army and the professional work of the soldiers invloved in this project.

This is the original website of the person who took the pictures. The description of where they're hidden is under the pictures, so don't peek before looking. Simon Menner - Camouflage Extended

You can find larger copies of some of the pictures here: Grown Up 'Where's Waldo?', There is a Sniper in Every One of These Photos - Imgur
And the answers to where they are hidden: Grown Up 'Where's Waldo?', Spot the Sniper - Red Circle Edition - Imgur

Reactions: yakherder and KLS52
I'm bad at this kind of stuff.
I found the first one, only, then gave up trying after the next four or five pics, lol.

From the two last links: I found the two last one easy, and on the third one, you see the end of his gun when you at least know where he is. The other ones I don't see them even though I know where they are. I haven't looked through all the photos, but it's really amazing how well hidden they are! It's a good thing if they are on your side, not that good if it's you enemy. :p