Suggestion Can the sig line limit be extended?

SapphireLightning

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
It is set to be rather short and as long as it doesn't get abused a limit of 256 character would be nice. I have had some funny ideas for a sig line here, but it won't fit and loses its meaning when cut.

Thank you

Reactions: Emma JC
O.M.G! A fellow Commodore 64 enthusiast! Who is also a vegan! This is almost too good to be true!

Once I am down to one job (this winter) I will be getting started in earnest on my C64 game. Too bad I no longer have the hardware, but I can develop using an emulator in strict mode. Just a small project, but I hope it brings me back to my Commode 64 days. List of Commodore computers this pone has owned as a child: C64 (plus a bunch of extras and extra 1541 drives the principal of my grade school gave me :) ), C128D, SX64 (traded a pocket computer with a classmate for that one), A1200 (tricked out with a good CPU/FPU card and 8 megs of fast ram), A500 (bought off of classmate to run my BBS back in the day.)
I still remember using the daisy wheel printer I had for my C64/C128D back when I had a teacher who had a strict "NO WORDPROCESSOR RULE!", just handwritten or typed on typewriter. Don't think the teacher even knew daisy wheel printers were a thing. :D

Once I am down to one job (this winter) I will be getting started in earnest on my C64 game. Too bad I no longer have the hardware, but I can develop using an emulator in strict mode. Just a small project, but I hope it brings me back to my Commode 64 days. List of Commodore computers this pone has owned as a child: C64 (plus a bunch of extras and extra 1541 drives the principal of my grade school gave me :) ), C128D, SX64 (traded a pocket computer with a classmate for that one), A1200 (tricked out with a good CPU/FPU card and 8 megs of fast ram), A500 (bought off of classmate to run my BBS back in the day.)
I still remember using the daisy wheel printer I had for my C64/C128D back when I had a teacher who had a strict "NO WORDPROCESSOR RULE!", just handwritten or typed on typewriter. Don't think the teacher even knew daisy wheel printers were a thing. :D
That is really cool - impressive :) I will write more about my C64 adventures when I have more time. I didn't have as much cool Commodore hardware, but I have done some programming/coding (though it's a looong time ago, in a universe far, far away).