Jamie Lee

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
I love Chocolate Cake so much. I had made last week a Chocolate Cake at home on my sister birthday party. she loved that Chocolate Cake very much. I had ordered the Chocolate which i used in my chocolate cake from Cacao and Cardamom, which is Online site. They delivered the chocolate on a time. I was really like Cacao and Cardamom online site, there are so many different types of Chocolates.This is Best Online Chocolate Brands in USA. I recommend you Cacao and Cardamom, there are Christmas Chocolate Gift, Christmas Chocolate box. You can also give gift to your closed one in this Christmas Festival.

8pc_sig1_nb.png

Good review and good recommendation! I heard about this chocolate company from my friends who live in the USA. Last year I wanted to send a special chocolate box for my friend. I had search online Cacao and Cardamom and ordered for chocolate box. This chocolatier sent High End Chocolate Gift Baskets on my given address. I am satisfied with their products, service and of course prices too.

Reactions: Luck
I come back to celebrate the holiday season and chocolates!!! :party: This year I arrange a premium assortment of Gourmet Chocolate Gifts for holiday gifts to my family and friends via Cacao&Cardamom's official website and at their physical store in the city of Houston, USA satiating sweet cravings.