Boy George

Sally

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I was interested to see that Boy George had lost so much weight by being on a vegan diet for two years and thought that was a good advertisement for veganism. However, to shift the last bit he has gone on to Amelia Freer's diet plan, or rather the Metabolic Balance Programme, which is not vegan and cannot be followed if you are vegan. So really, unless it's for the animals, I don't know whether the healthier lifestyle is really the draw it could be. After all a diet is for a few weeks after Christmas, a lifestyle should be for life.

I agree. Good point. I've just done the survey by those two university students (request posted on this forum) and one question was about how long I envisaged staying on a vegan diet. ... I just can't imagine ever being able to go back. Every time I pull up at the traffic lights alongside a truck full of sheep or porks or ... I still say "sorry" in my head, even though I'm vegan. Giving up leather items is my next aim. It's the last to go in my house.

yes vagan diet is the most balanced diet and help reducing lots of extra skin even i lost my 10 kg after starting vegan diet and make your goal and start working on it is the best idea to go far. In the beginning its is very hard but later or sooner it is the part of life.Go vegan

Last edited by a moderator: