Product Boutique Vegan Bags For all Men and Women

Tokyo Bags

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello everyone,

I am Jun and i am happy to join this forum. I have been a vegan for 10 years and it has changed me and my family's lifestyle greatly.

Growing up in an Asian diet, we have always consumed great amounts of veggies and non poultry, but cutting them off is when i really felt the refreshing change.

Currently I am an architect, running between Asia and California. We design for sustainable architecture. I am really passionate about environmental friendly buildings and structures, which i hope and believe that is what the future will be. One which everyone lives in harmony with the earth and environment.

In my spare time, I run a vegan bags and accessories store with my wife. Please check out our store at tokyobags.co. We designed and make bags for both men and women, ranging from briefcases to messengers and backpacks. We truly believe and have adopted the vegan way of living in each aspect of our daily lives.

We hope to help people around me understand the lifestyle, health and psychological benefits of living the vegan way, and in harmony and respect with our environment and planet.

Please pardon my poor english.

Wishing everyone here a merry christmas :)