Blue Whale Death Games - Warning For Youngsters

That's so horrible! There was case in the US where a teenager was charged with a friends death because she sent him texts encouraging him to kill himself. He had been suicidal for some time and sent her another threat of doing it, and she responded that he should. I forget the exact charge, but it was enough to incarcerate her for some type of murder.
To have a site that enlists young people like a cult should have very very severe consequences
I can't begin to image the pain their parents feel. Suicide is something you can never take lightly

One more thing to worry about for parents of teens. The Internet was a much more innocent place when I started using it. I guess back then most users were technology enthusiasts. Once everyone and their grandmother got on the Internet, the problems that exist in general society came with them. That's not a story that is unique to the Internet, though.

That's so horrible! There was case in the US where a teenager was charged with a friends death because she sent him texts encouraging him to kill himself. He had been suicidal for some time and sent her another threat of doing it, and she responded that he should. I forget the exact charge, but it was enough to incarcerate her for some type of murder.
To have a site that enlists young people like a cult should have very very severe consequences
I can't begin to image the pain their parents feel. Suicide is something you can never take lightly

It was for involuntary manslaughter :

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...-for-girl-who-texted-boyfriend-urging-suicide

There was case in the US where a teenager was charged with a friends death because she sent him texts encouraging him to kill himself. He had been suicidal for some time and sent her another threat of doing it, and she responded that he should. I forget the exact charge, but it was enough to incarcerate her for some type of murder.

I just heard about that the other day on a news programme over here in the UK. Awful.