BK Impossible Whopper “mix-up”

SapphireLightning

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
Oh yuck! Maybe they should pass a law that all animal products are to be dyed hot pink or indigo so we can tell the difference at a glance.

TofuRobot

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I saw that headline. It's one of the reasons I prefer actual garden burgers (if I'm going to eat one, which is not often unless I make it myself). I like to see the actual vegetables in my burger.

Reactions: Sax and Emma JC

Ger

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegetarian
I think it's best for a vegan not to patronize an establishment like Burger King at all if you can help it.

Emma JC

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I chose Beyond Meat in a Stock Challenge this month (unfortunately I didn't invest real money) and I am doing well. The stock is up 30% just today due to a good earnings report. I agree with many others that eating this " " " meat " " " is not healthy and yet it is good to see the sales doing so well.

As more and more people chose to help animals and the environment, hopefully, they will also understand the health benefits of eating a vegan and a whole food plant based lifestyle and grow to love it like we do.

I do not choose Burger King or A&W or any of the other fast food places when I am at home and yet when 'on the road' am grateful to chose them when there is little else available and to support the fact that they offer it. Consumer demand and dollars drive everything.

Emma JC