Biiig tvp steaks...

Hilary

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi there, does anyone know where those nice big tvp steaks have disappeared to? I last bought some about two years ago and can't find them anywhere online now. They were the dried ones, crispy-cardboard type and were BIG, I'm guessing about 8cm x 12cm-ish I think. Any news on their disappearance would be much appreciated! Xx

Hi there, does anyone know where those nice big tvp steaks have disappeared to? I last bought some about two years ago and can't find them anywhere online now. They were the dried ones, crispy-cardboard type and were BIG, I'm guessing about 8cm x 12cm-ish I think. Any news on their disappearance would be much appreciated! Xx

I've never heard of these tvp products. Where did you used to buy them from?

I've never heard of these tvp products. Where did you used to buy them from?
Well originally I think I got some in a whole food shop, since then I just bought them online. You can still get smaller ones which call themselves steaks, but are actually small medallions, but it's the big ones I really want.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
Well originally I think I got some in a whole food shop, since then I just bought them online. You can still get smaller ones which call themselves steaks, but are actually small medallions, but it's the big ones I really want.

What's the brand name? Have you asked the shop whether they can order the product?

No, the shop don't do them any more, I haven't a clue what make they were either...I just know I can't find them anywhere online. I just wondered whether anyone else has seen them recently.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas