Best Christmas Present Ever

thefadedone

Needs a life
Reaction score
What is the best present you ever got for Christmas? What's that one present that you will never forget?

Two years ago my brother had a car starter installed in my car for Christmas. It is one of the best presents I ever got. It's been a life saver and has come in so handy every single day during the winter season. No more running out to my car in the bone chilling cold to start my car and then running back inside. Now I just have to point the remote out my window at my car and it automatically starts for me . By the time I get inside the car it's nice and toasty.

I got my dog just after Christmas and three years ago I adopted two rescue kittens just before Christmas.<3

I always remember the Christmas when I got a doll house from my Grandparents. I wish I still had it as a keepsake.

I got my dog just after Christmas and three years ago I adopted two rescue kittens just before Christmas.<3

I always remember the Christmas when I got a doll house from my Grandparents. I wish I still had it as a keepsake.
My sister still has the beautiful dollhouse she was given by our grandparents in th 1960s. My dad wired it so it has little lamps and wall sconces that light. Since my sister has three grown boys, I have a feeling her 2-year old granddaughter will be really happy in a few years. :D

My grandparents used to get me a season ski pass at Crystal Mountain every year When I was a kid. That was always my favorite present.

As for memorable, the one I'll never forget, when I was around 13 my uncle got me a really nice long range crossbow lol. Imagine opening that up as a young hell raising boy.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
My grandparents used to get me a season ski pass at Crystal Mountain every year When I was a kid. That was always my favorite present.

As for memorable, the one I'll never forget, when I was around 13 my uncle got me a really nice long range crossbow lol. Imagine opening that up as a young hell raising boy.
I wonder what your mom thought! :D

I have received many thoughtful gifts over the years. Last Christmas my boyfriend got me a set of high quality Wusthof kitchen knives, since I cook constantly. I use them daily and think about him each time. He knows practical/quality stuff for the kitchen is the way to go with me.

I have received many thoughtful gifts over the years. Last Christmas my boyfriend got me a set of high quality Wusthof kitchen knives, since I cook constantly. I use them daily and think about him each time. He knows practical/quality stuff for the kitchen is the way to go with me.

Same here. I'm getting a toaster this year from boyfriend's parents, and I'm super excited about it.

Reactions: thefadedone
Those are such great knives. I have two, and I love them. Your boyfriend rocks!

Reactions: GingerFoxx
Boyfriend has given me some amazing presents over the years. For our first Christmas, he painted a cheap CD player with all my favourite band logos, so I had a CD player for my room at uni that was completely unique. I still have it (it's now in our kitchen), it's so cool.

That is pretty damn cool.

Reactions: AeryFairy
Not exactly a present but my most memorable Christmas was when I was about six years old. My mom was very sick when I was growing up...in hospitals more than not. This one particular time she was in the hospital and it was Christmas Eve. My dad sat my sister and me on the couch and said he had a surprise for us. He opened the door and in walked my mom. She got to spend Christmas with us before going back to the hospital the next day. It's a memory that has stayed with me always.

A doll house made by my dad with little matchstick furniture and fabric covers made by my mum. I didn't like dolls but it was great for my sylvanian families to live in :) it was from Santa though so I thought the elves made it :)

I also remember being super excited about getting a wooden sledge for Christmas. Again I thought the elves had put it together in their workshop.

I am always horrified by the fact that I once got a scalextric for Christmas and I burst into tears... I had wanted a colour printer lol. No idea why as I was about 8 and a scalextric is clearly a cooler present than a printer! I did like it once it was up and running. I felt so bad a year or so later when I realised it wasnt actually from Santa and how awful my parents must have felt! I honestly wasn't a spoilt brat, although I'm sure that makes me sound like one. On another Christmas I got what was coming to me- gave my 3 or 4 year old brother a selection box and he burst into tears too! Thankfully as adults we are both much more appreciative of gifts.

Not exactly a present but my most memorable Christmas was when I was about six years old. My mom was very sick when I was growing up...in hospitals more than not. This one particular time she was in the hospital and it was Christmas Eve. My dad sat my sister and me on the couch and said he had a surprise for us. He opened the door and in walked my mom. She got to spend Christmas with us before going back to the hospital the next day. It's a memory that has stayed with me always.

I love this story!!!:)

Reactions: KLS52