News Ben Carson

He has no chance of being the GOP nominee precisely because he's black. There are too many people in the GOP who won't vote for a black candidate.

He has no chance of being the GOP nominee precisely because he's black. There are too many people in the GOP who won't vote for a black candidate.
Even if you exclude race, Romney, Christie, and Bush have more recognition than he does. If either of them tries to run, I don't think Carson would have much chance.

Do you have evidence of this? I am really tiring of the snarky comments from each party about the other.

It's like those negative ads. I hate both gubernatorial candidates in Florida now because of their attack ads. No substance, no plan, just "Oh he's so bad, you'd better vote for me. "

Ben Carson is kind of a big deal within Tea Party circles. They like him because of his regressive views. But they really like him because he's a Black person critical of Obama, and giving Mr. Carson a seat at the table makes them look not racist, or so they think.

Reactions: Amy SF
I'm assuming from all this he is more far right than a moderate? At least he's acknowledging our debt problem, but I expect he would ignore it if he became President just like the others have.