Ben and jerry's

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1antn

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I love the P.B. & Cookies!!!! My only problem is I eat it all at once! I'd say I'd buy it once a month. What a treat:)

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
yea, they were on sale at Target the other day, half off

I thought we had a thread for this kind of stuff that was newer. but this is all I found. So I'm bringing it back to life.

Good News: Another Ben and Jerry's non-dairy frozen dessert flavor.
Bad news: for now it's only at Target.

BTW, Last week they had a sale and I bought some Hagen Daaz Trio Crispy. it was as if I died and went to heaven.

I love the P.B. & Cookies!!!! My only problem is I eat it all at once! I'd say I'd buy it once a month. What a treat:)

Oh damn... I remember eating that same icecream some years ago. I can explicitly remember that particular icecream, because of how shamelessly expensive it was. Usually I'm very frugal, but that day I was like "HEHEHE....I buy what ever I want! MHAHAHAHAHAHA! and no-one can stop me."
It was worth it. But I'll never spent like that, ever again.:joy:

Reactions: Lou
I do buy it when it is on sale and stingy me makes it last for 3 meal desserts. :)

He would eat it all at once if I didn't nag....:rolleyes:

Emma JC

Reactions: Lou
I bought the Haggen Daz because it was on sale. A pint was $4 instead of $5. And I made it last for 4 servings. So just a buck a day.

I think it's best on a number of levels to make this a once in a blue moon treat.

I sometimes get coupons for So Delicious, too.

Reactions: Emma JC
OMG... right? Though I prefer the caramel cafe mocha. We'd buy a pint and literally cut the container in half - though I can (and have!) eaten a full pint by myself!

OMG... right? Though I prefer the caramel cafe mocha. We'd buy a pint and literally cut the container in half - though I can (and have!) eaten a full pint by myself!

Like straight up saw through it with a knife? Savage. :yum

Like straight up saw through it with a knife? Savage. :yum
YUP!!! The seam of the container matches perfectly with the long edge of nutrition information so it's super easy to cut it (relatively) evenly! But we're not complete barbarians - we do spoon it into a bowl before eating it! ?

I just tried the new dairy-free Magnum that was released in Australia this year (also the UK I think)... and...

HOLY CRAP It's as good as the real deal. If I were handed one not knowing it's vegan status, I would never have known. In fact even with knowing, and even with a bias to expect it to be different, I barely noticed any difference. Certainly didn't get a "this is not ice cream" feeling.

I just bought the Hagen Daz Coconut Creme and Cookies (or something like that). Not my favorite so far but still pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.