UK BBC News at 10 last night

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Who here was watching BBC News at 10pm last night? I watched it, and it was awkward, but funny :D
Some said it was just the news bulletin we needed in the UK after a couple of months of terror attacks, an inconclusive general election and a feeling that the country was struggling to cope with the pace of events. On Tuesday night Huw Edwards opened the BBC’s flagship News at Ten with a stunning few minutes of mesmerising live on-air silence.
More: Huw Edwards mesmerises the nation during BBC's silent News at Ten (21. June 2017)

OMG, I didn't see it, but I heard about it and I just watched it on youtube now.

:rofl::lol:

I liked the part where he was writing something on a piece of paper. I was wondering if he was going to hold it up for the camera. Perhaps it would say something like "HELP! This is why I never really wanted to be a news presenter!"

And why didn't they switch to something else? Like logs burning in a fireplace, or fish swimming in a pond ...

I don't understand what everyone else who works in the BBC studio was doing? You would think someone would have been paying attention.:p

I saw that a person in the audience on Question Time got asked to leave last night as he kept shouting at the members of the panel. I don't think that has ever happened before. So much drama at the moment.:D

Did you hear the Boris Johnson radio interview?! It was as bad as the Diane Abbott one, in fact, he made even less sense. She at least only got a figure wrong, he was just rambling. This man could be PM one day.:fp:Boris Johnson flounders on Tory policies in car-crash BBC radio interview | London Evening Standard