Barker pays $1 million to help elephants

I think this is a good option for animals that can no longer fend for themselves in their natural homes due to captivity in zoos and circuses.

It appears Mr.Barker has done an excellent job.Good luck to the elephants.

He's been a US talk show and beauty pageant host forever. He was advocating for animal rights as a celebrity way before it was popular. When he stepped down as the Miss USA host due to their use of fur I became aware there was an animal rights movement.
He had a long-running game show weekdays at 11:30am. The Price Is Right. When I was home sick from school, I would lie on the couch and watch it. He always said "Spay and neuter your pets" at the end of each show. :)

I also always watched The Price is Right whenever I was home sick from school. If it was on in the summer, I watched it then too.

I read his autobiography a couple years ago. It was a nice read, and made me like him even more.

Reactions: ledboots
He's been a US talk show and beauty pageant host forever. He was advocating for animal rights as a celebrity way before it was popular. When he stepped down as the Miss USA host due to their use of fur I became aware there was an animal rights movement.

Good for him.

bob_barker.jpg