Banned Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hog

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
I noticed that ForestNymph was recently banned from this group. I am concerned for two reasons. First, she seems like a nice lady. Second, the stupid things always seem to come out of my mouth at the wrong time. Am I next?

I say things loving things to my wife that does not seem loving to the outside world. My wife gets it. But, other people do not.

Last edited:
She’s very vocal but I don’t think I’ve seen anything that would be a ban-able offense. But then I don’t frequent the debate forums often so maybe I missed something.

I hope it is just a time out. I will not speculate on Forestnymph's state of mind. There is another member of this board who seems to have trouble getting his/her ideas out in a socially acceptable way. I am nearly certain that the other person is autistic.

I think Forest Nymph is poison to this board for so many reasons, and I've had more experience with her than everyone who has to date posted in this thread - but

I can truthfully say I have never tried to get her banned, nor spite reported posts, nor petitioned staff (present or past) with regard to her. Can she say the same? Let her do so publicly when she returns and we'll see what the mods say.

FN's ban is temporary. I have deleted a good few posts, so you might not have read the exchanges that regrettably lead to this.

I'm not someone who enjoys banning people, especially not long-time and valued regulars, but on the other hand I also have a duty to protect innocent members from attacks.

I've locked the thread because I don't want to rub salt in the wound etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.