Question BAD COLDS

R

ROS

I am 65 and been primarily vegetarian all my life. In that time, despite smoking, I have only had flu once and very rarely caught colds.

I decided to go part-vegan several months ago (sorry just cant manage the whole change) - I am now onto my third bad cold in 3 months ie one a month.

The only change is in my diet. I am not taking any supplements as I didnt think I would need them and Im not a fan of pills however I am now thinking that I may have to.

What do other people think

I am 65 and been primarily vegetarian all my life. In that time, despite smoking, I have only had flu once and very rarely caught colds.

I decided to go part-vegan several months ago (sorry just cant manage the whole change) - I am now onto my third bad cold in 3 months ie one a month.

The only change is in my diet. I am not taking any supplements as I didnt think I would need them and Im not a fan of pills however I am now thinking that I may have to.

What do other people think
Be aware of how many other people & common objects you come into contact with, how often you touch your own face, how often you actually wash your hands.... I'm not saying go OCD on this, but it's an interesting exercise.

I, too, am a smoker... so you have my understanding & compassion there. But I am very rarely sick. Granted, I'm a fairly solitary beastie.... ;)

Make sure you're getting the nutrients you need. Do you take a multivitamin? A B-12? Personally, I'd say add nutritional yeast (nooch) to everything! :yes:

Last edited: