Baby Formula

katherinep

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Omnivore
Hi! I have started feeding my little girl on Earth's Soy plant based formula a month ago and she doesn't seems to enjoy it. It's so hard to get her to put the feeder in her mouth in the first place and when i successfully do it she just keep on trying to take the feeder out of her mouth, I am so worried. What do i do? Should i try putting on a different formula? or is it something else? I have been feeding her on this formula for over 2 months now and she was fine with it and started doing it all of a sudden and it's been almost a month now. Im giving her total 20 ounces of formula everyday. so... help would be very much appreciated. If i switch her to a different formula, Which one should i start feeding her on?

Hi! I have started feeding my little girl on Earth's Soy plant based formula a month ago and she doesn't seems to enjoy it. It's so hard to get her to put the feeder in her mouth in the first place and when i successfully do it she just keep on trying to take the feeder out of her mouth, I am so worried. What do i do? Should i try putting on a different formula? or is it something else? I have been feeding her on this formula for over 2 months now and she was fine with it and started doing it all of a sudden and it's been almost a month now. Im giving her total 20 ounces of formula everyday. so... help would be very much appreciated. If i switch her to a different formula, Which one should i start feeding her on?

Ask your pediatrician.

• Agree
Reactions: Hog and David3
Formula is super expensive in my opinion. I took my son and wife to a lactation consultant when my son was only a couple of weeks old. You could make a telephone to your pediatrician for a referral to a lactation consultant.

The lactation consultant might find an easy way to supplement formula with breast milk. Breast milk could make life easier and cheaper. Just a little bit of breast milk could help lots.

Reactions: katherinep
definitely feed it further with your formula only you can add something like honey to the papilla