Attila Hildmann: Please do not buy his books.

beforewisdom

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Attila Hildmann

"Attila Klaus-Peter Hildmann (born 22 April 1981) is a far-right German vegan cookbook author and conspiracy theorist.
He has described himself as "ultra-right-wing" and as a German nationalist.[3]

On 29 August 2020, Hildmann was arrested outside the Russian embassy in Berlin during violent protests against Germany's COVID-19 restrictions. He has claimed that the German government is an agent of Bill Gates, promoting COVID-19 vaccinations and a surveillance state. Hildmann has also shared anti-Semitic conspiracy theories unrelated to the pandemic, claiming Jewish people seek "to exterminate the German race", resulting in German police pursuing criminal charges and leading brands he has worked with to sever ties."

• Informative
Reactions: Lou
Yeah, he's a bonafide nutcase.

Before, most vegans I am friends with in Germany already were not buying his books because of his sexism, racism and bigotry, as well as his disdain for real ethical vegans.

And then ... he went downhill from there.

I guess categorizing him as "The Qanon Donald Trump of German Veganism" would be an apt description.

Yeah, he's a bonafide nutcase.

Before, most vegans I am friends with in Germany already were not buying his books because of his sexism, racism and bigotry, as well as his disdain for real ethical vegans.
IMO he's been an obnoxious loudmouth ever since. Never purchased one of his books, even before he went totally batshit crazy when COVID came around the corner.

Never bought one of his products either out of the same reason.

Reactions: Andy_T