Attention Demisexual Trans Emo

TransEmoLady

Shizzel My Ditzel Emo Vegan Princess
Reaction score
Hello and howdie cause sugarlumps my name is Evangelina but darlings you can call me Evaa and honeycombs I'am crazy,boozy,loud,strange,far out,sarcastic,theatrical, bookish,spiritual,smart,dark,witchy and I'am a african american transgendered/transvestite from Texas who is also a goth and vegan looking for a fun little space to park demisexual myself for a while so if you are not afraid of little old gorgeous me then say hello or howdie and I will post more on here.

Last edited:
My favorite anime shows are Bleach,Black Butler,Vampire Knight,Blue Demon Exorcist,Vampire D Hunter,Castelvania,Soul Eater,Tokyo Ghoul,The Devil May Cry,Familgia Arcana and my favorite bands are A Perfect Circle,Placebo,My Ruin,Christen Death,Type O Negative,The Shroud,Godsmack,Korn,Chevelle,Insucubus,Slipknot,Rob Zombie,Bring Me The Horizon,Escaping Sirens,Panic At The Disco,Aesthetic Perfection,Blutengle,Ramstein and many more my favorite singers are Meg Myers,Melanie Martinez,Bjork,Billie English,Die Antword,Peaches,Lana Del Ray,Iggy Azalea.

Last edited:
My favorite video games are Castlevania,The Devil May Cry,Residant Evil,Bayonetta,Bloodrynn,Vampire The Masquerade and I work as waitress right now but I want to open my own pizza shop and clothing store and I'am a single and pretty 24 years old black ladyboy but I'am looking for an older sugardaddy who is also single,caring,honest,generous.

Hello and welcome to the forum! My favourite anime was and is Mysterious Cities of Gold, a childhood favorite. Have you seen Death Note (2006 movie). I quite like that. I haven't really played any video games since the 1990s though.

Hello and howdie cause sugarlumps my name is Evangelina but darlings you can call me Evaa and honeycombs I'am crazy,boozy,loud,strange,far out,sarcastic,theatrical, bookish,spiritual,smart,dark,witchy and I'am a african american transgendered/transvestite from Texas who is also a goth and vegan looking for a fun little space to park demisexual myself for a while so if you are not afraid of little old gorgeous me then say hello or howdie and I will post more on here.
Hi, Evangelina :wave:, and :welcome:.