At the speed of email ..

Clueless Git

Plant powered
Reaction score
Just a quick "WTF!!!!" that I felt an urgent need to share ...

Your message

To:
Subject: Cafexpress Ltd - Pause account
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:11:03 PM (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

was read on Monday, July 22, 2013 10:23:13 AM (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London.

Is this an Outlook receipt that you get when someone has read an email you sent them?

Maybe a summer intern was bored and started reading old emails?

Sometimes I display my emails in reversed order, and old emails re-appears, almost from a past life, and sometimes I will re-read them.

Sometimes I display my emails in reversed order, and old emails re-appears, almost from a past life, and sometimes I will re-read them.

I've done that before, it was pretty depressing though! I think one of the worst things about the internet is it's ability to remind you what you were like as a teenager :p

At first I didn't see the year, and I thought the email had been sent to the past, I thought wow that's lightening fast! Then I saw the year :oops:

Yeah, I have a ton of saved emails, and when I reverse the sent date, they go all the way back to 2003! (one email), and then 2004, 2005, 2006... Now you've got me thinking, what if I replied to or forwarded one of those really old emails? Would the recipient notice the year? :p