Are VV emails caught in your spam filter?

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I've now also made some efforts to avoid this on our side. Please let me know if any VV emails are still ending up in spam filters anywhere.

Did my response get deleted for some reason? 

I don't care, as I don't like email alerts and thought I had unsubscribed, but I got one in my gmail spam box. Thought you wanted to know.

Feel free to to delete this post if you want, for whatever reason.

Did my response get deleted for some reason?
No ... Not that I know of, anyway!
I don't care, as I don't like email alerts and thought I had unsubscribed, but I got one in my gmail spam box. Thought you wanted to know.
OK, thank you. When did you receive this?

Re: unsubscribing: You can go to this page and click the 'Manage Watched Threads' drop-down menu on the top right, then select Disable Email Notification. Also, to prevent yourself from subscribing to new threads, go to this page and make sure "and receive email notifications of replies" is un-ticked.

You will still be notified about private messages and news letters, but these are relatively infrequent.
Feel free to to delete this post if you want, for whatever reason.
Hey, I don't delete posts willy-nilly! :)

No ... Not that I know of, anyway!
OK, thank you. When did you receive this?

Re: unsubscribing: You can go to this page and click the 'Manage Watched Threads' drop-down menu on the top right, then select Disable Email Notification. Also, to prevent yourself from subscribing to new threads, go to this page and make sure "and receive email notifications of replies" is un-ticked.

You will still be notified about private messages and news letters, but these are relatively infrequent.

Hey, I don't delete posts willy-nilly! :)
It's so weird because I thought I saw the post, and then it was gone!

Thank you for the email unsubscribing info, I can't ever figure it out!

I just searched veggie views in my Gmail spambox, and there are 175 results from vv, the latest being 11 minutes ago.

It's so weird because I thought I saw the post, and then it was gone!
Yes, that does sound weird, I can't explain that one ...
I just searched veggie views in my Gmail spambox, and there are 175 results from vv, the latest being 11 minutes ago.
Oh OK. Well, definitely make sure you're not subscribed to get email notifications for all the threads you've posted in.

Reactions: ledboots
I'm pretty sure the problem has cleared up on my computer. These notices now all seem to be going into my GMail Inbox.

Reactions: Second Summer
I'm pretty sure the problem has cleared up on my computer. These notices now all seem to be going into my GMail Inbox.
Glad to hear that :)

Anyway, I realize it might seem like a non-issue that VV emails (that some of you don't care about) end up in spam filters, but for VV this is actually very serious. This is because new members can't complete the registration without receiving an email from VV with a link they have to click. If they don't receive the email, then they can't click the link, and they're unable to start posting in the forums until they've clicked the link.

Reactions: ledboots
I used to get them but now I don't, I thought maybe it was to do with having windows 10?